Skinny Shots are lipotropic injections, which means they act on fat metabolism by removing or decreasing fat deposits from the liver. These injections have a combination of lipotropic agents, vitamins and amino acids. Skinny Shots typically include a “MIC Complex” which is the combination of Methionine, Inositol, and Choline. The shots at Hello Hydration are different learn why.
If you listen to the radio or happen to catch a commercial these days, it’s almost impossible to avoid Lizzo’s catchy song “Good as Hell”. It’s hard for me to hear that song and not want to “do my hair toss, check my nails” and ask “baby how you feelin’? Feelin’ good as hell”. You might be wondering, why is this person rambling on about a Lizzo song, while I’m just trying to get some info about this skinny shot thing I heard about. Well, that’s because this skinny shot thing makes me feel what this song describes, giving myself a boost of confidence and feeling empowered.
Now, don’t get me wrong, I’m not by any means saying that you need a skinny shot to feel empowered or confident. All I’m saying is that sometimes, people can use a little boost to get the results they want. Why not use tools and technology to enhance your efforts? So let’s talk a little bit about this “Skinny Shot” and what all it can do.
Want the skinny on the skinny shot?! Here’s the breakdown of what’s in a Skinny Shot and how they work. According to the International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM, 2019):
Skinny Shots are lipotropic injections, which means they act on fat metabolism by removing or decreasing fat deposits from the liver. These injections have a combination of lipotropic agents, vitamins and amino acids. Skinny Shots typically include a “MIC Complex” which is the combination of Methionine, Inositol, and Choline. This is what those things do:
· L-Methionine is an anti-inflammatory amino acid that helps the body process fat and eliminate toxins.
· Inositol helps the liver break down fats, and works with choline to aid in the metabolism of fat.
· Choline helps regulate the kidneys, liver and gallbladder and is essential for fat metabolism. Choline also helps with detox.
· Basically, the MIC complex helps to move fat out of the liver. An interesting side effect of the combination of the MIC complex components is improved mental function. Now, that’s one side effect that I don’t mind [ha ha]!
Here’s what makes our Skinny Shots at Hello Hydration better than the rest… ours go the extra mile because they contain a MIC complex and other good stuff including:
· L-Carnitine which transports fatty acids and helps your body use fat as energy. It’s vital to optimizing performance because it prevents the buildup of lactic acid, that pesky thing that causes fatigue and muscle cramping during workouts (Hammer Nutrition Direct, 2019). If you want to use fat as fuel in the most efficient way, you need L-Carnitine in your life.
· B1 which helps your body use carbs as energy and helps with glucose metabolism
· B5 or pantothenic acid which is one of the most important vitamins because it aids in red blood cell production and it also helps convert the food you eat into energy (Morris & Nicholls, 2017). Red Blood cells carry oxygen and remove carbon dioxide from your body (which is kind of useful when you’re working out, or breathing… I’m just saying).
In typical nurse fashion, I was a skeptic at first, and wasn’t satisfied until I read a lot of boring medical mumbo jumbo about what I wanted to put in my body. I needed to make sure it was actually worth it, not just for myself, but for all of you too. The bottom line is that using skinny shots along with a weight loss regimen can make a difference.
I wouldn’t endorse a product that I haven’t tried myself… after all, how can I expect others to believe me if I haven’t tried it?! The reality is that I’m a total foodie and holiday eating is no joke in my family. It’s especially hard being married to a great cook. So whether your goal is to boost metabolism, enhance performance, or curb some of those extra holiday pounds (like me), a skinny shot is worth adding to your regimen. Give it a shot today.
“Boss up and change your life, you can have it all no sacrifice” –-Lizzo
Hammer Nutrition Direct. (2019). “L-Carnitine – is it good or bad for your heart?”. Retrieved on December 22, 2019 from https://www.hammernutrition.com/knowledge/advanced-knowledge/l-carnitine-good-or-bad-for-your-heart
IAPAM. (2019). “MIC or ‘Fat burning injections”. Retrieved December 31, 2019 from www.iapam.com/mic-injections
Lizzo. (2016). Good as hell on Coconut Oil. Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Warner Chappell Music, Inc. Lyrics retrieved on December 31, 2019 from www.songfacts.com/lyrics/lizzo/good-as-hell
Morris & Nicholls. (2017). “What does vitamin B5 do?”. Retrieved on December 22, 2019, from https://www.healthline.com/health/vitamin-watch-what-does-b5-do